Huge is a small word for manufacturing sector of China. It is a giant place where you get endless varieties and forms of almost every product. This vast and highly diversified manufacturing has made China one of the largest exporters in the world. If you are setting up an e-commerce or a general commerce business and looking forward to import goods from China then the following content can be a great help to you.
China Sourcing Company!
Like thousands of manufacturing units, china also have thousands of sourcing companies helping the importers to do business with Chinese manufacturers. China sourcing company and China sourcing agents are basically the bridge between the manufacturer and the importer. They can be a great help in navigating your way in the ocean of products available in the Chinese market.
When an importer needs a sourcing company in China?
A general rule says if you have been importing goods from china from one or two years and have fine understanding of how Chinese business and market works then you can easily hire a sourcing company to take care of purchase for you. Find a reputed sourcing company on whom you can leave purchase and packaging of your products while you focus on other aspects of the business such as marketing, development of client base, diversification and so on.
Though, if you are a new player with none or very less experience of working with Chinese suppliers it is always recommended for not hiring a sourcing company. Rather you should have first-hand experience with Chinese market, it manufacturers and understand how it works. In a new business it is always better to understand things, get experience and then get it outsourced from a reliable company or agency. Initially your budget is also tight and expenditure like hiring a sourcing company can be curbed.
What a sourcing company in china will do for you?
- Once you have told sourcing company about your business, kind of products you are looking for, kind of market you are aiming to target, your budget and so on, first job of the company is to find suppliers or manufacturers who are complaint with your needs and demands.
- When they have handful of suppliers who fits in your requirements then they will prepare a quotation and summary for you to analyze. It will be easier for you to finalize the suppliers once you have everything summarized in front of you.
- After this they will order sample products and evaluate the product on various quality standards on your behalf. Most sourcing company follow strict standards to export nothing less than the best to his client.
- After the product evaluation and quality check of the product is done, they will negotiate final pricing and other terms and conditions with the supplier or the manufacturer on your behalf.
- Then they will issue contract or agreement and place the order on the behalf of your company.