Subscribing to a food delivery service is recently one of the most common trends. It is fast and convenient which is why a lot of people love this. But what do we usually order in, especially when at work? Maybe it is time to make a change and have something healthful during break time. We can only achieve this if we have instant access to fruits at work.
Fruitful Office is the United Kingdom’s #1 office fruit delivery company. They deliver delicious and fresh fruits to more than 4,000 workplaces every week! This company is a specialist provider of high-quality fruits. So if you want to take advantage of the most amazing benefits of the fruits that they include in the basket, then it is time to place your order today!
Fruits In The Fruitful Office Basket
Fruits are high in essential nutrients that our body needs. So what are the fruits included in the basket? Let us go ahead and take a look at what’s in it for you and your officemates, as well as the benefits that come with every fruit.
- Apples (Green and Red). This fruit has pectin which acts as a very important antioxidant that helps prevent cancer. Apples also have Vitamin A that can improve your vision and Procyanidin B-2 that slows down aging-related issues.
- Bananas. This is by far one of the most popular fruit worldwide. They are rich in energy-boosting natural sugars which you will need to keep you up and running during a hectic day. Bananas are also the best source of potassium that can help control your blood pressure.
- Cherries. They contain melatonin to improve your sleeping patterns after a rough day at work. If you eat 20 cherries a day, it is 10 times as potent as aspirin to reduce pain. So if you have a headache, have a cherry!
- Fresh Figs. These are fresh sources of dietary fiber that we need daily for our digestion.
- Grapes (Green and Red). These are rich in natural sugars that can help stimulate our brain to help us think faster and also improve our recall of certain situations. Grapes can also help prolong your performance levels and reduce tiredness while at work. It is also a good detox fruit to help you through the day.
- Peaches and Nectarines. They are rich in Vitamin C which helps our body fight any kind of infection. These are also the best fruits to replenish your mineral salts and potassium. Peaches and Nectarines also have Beta-carotene which helps maintain healthy eyesight.
- Pears. If you need fiber, have a pear! This helps limit the sugar levels that you have in your bloodstream and it also helps improve the functions of your digestive system. Fiber can also regulate and reduce your cholesterol levels.
- Plums. They are rich in antioxidants that fight cellular damages caused by free radicals. If you eat dark plums, it can preserve your memory functions.
- Soft Citrus Fruits. This group includes clementines, tangerines, satsumas, and also tangerines. Fruitful Office includes this fruit group because they are easier to peel even when you are in the office. These fruits are very rich in Vitamin C which is much-needed by our immune system. Soft citrus fruits also contain Vitamin B1 that reduces stiffness and tiredness that we normally feel while at work.
- Strawberries. These are rich in Vitamin C which is important for our immune system. It also contains Vitamin A that helps in cell reproduction. Strawberries have potassium that is important in transmitting nerve impulses, heart rhythm and also with muscle functions.
How To Order At Fruitful Office
If you are interested to receive all the benefits that these fruits can give, order your fruit basket today! All you need to do is set up an account and get started. You can use the Fruitful Office online ordering process, reach them through the “contact us” page, or call them directly at 0845 643 1615. There will be plenty of options for you and be one of the thousands of clients that they deliver fruit baskets to every day!